Timber Pines Homes For Sale
Discover the magic of Timber Pines, on Florida’s Gulf Coast north of Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg. Timber Pines is located in Spring Hill, Florida in Hernando County. It is part of the Nature Coast and lies within easy access, via all major state and interstate highways, to some of the world’s greatest theme parks, gulf beaches and outstanding fishing opportunities.
Covering 312,000 acres on Florida’s Nature Coast, Hernando County is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) or more commonly known as the Tampa metropolitan area. Hernando county borders the Gulf of Mexico and encompasses Aripeka, Bayport, Brooksville, Hernando Beach, Istachatta/Nobleton, Lake Lindsey, Masaryktown, Pine Island, Ridge Manor & Ridge Manor West, Spring Hill and Weeki Wachee.
Housing Market Research Snapshot
Timber Pines Community Overview
Florida retirement community Timber Pines is ranked the #7 Retirement Community in America. The Timber Pines community offers 55+ active adults a unique opportunity in Florida retirement communities. Timber Pines real estate is an extraordinary value as a gated community with a private country club, four golf courses, driving range, tennis pavilion and home prices that start around $70,000.
But real estate in Timber Pines offers more than just an amazing economic opportunity, it offers an exceptional active adult lifestyle. As soon as you drive through the gates of this Florida retirement community, you recognize that the Timber Pines community is something special. View the Timber Pines community Video Tour. Timber Pines is a Florida retirement community with a private, world-class country club, four golf courses, tennis pavilion and extensive additional amenities for active adults 55 years and up.
Timber Pines is a fully built neighborhood consisting of 3,452 homes and villas built in 57 village neighborhoods on 1,485 wooded acres. The community broke new ground when it was developed beginning in 1982 as one of the first gated communities in America. Construction of the homes in Timber Pines took almost 15 years to complete.
Timber Pines Community Video Tour
Timber Pines is a Florida retirement community committed to providing premier country club living for active adults age 55+. View the Timber Pines community video tour and see for yourself why buying a home in Timber Pines is the best real estate investment you’ll ever make.
- 3,452 single family homes and villas on 1,468 wooded acres in Timber Pines
- Timber Pines offers active adults a world class country club with 4 golf courses
- Gated community with three fully staffed entry gates that operate 24/7/365
- Timber Pines has 34 miles of private paved roads, sidewalks and walking paths
- Landscaped common areas includes 32 scenic lakes and ponds
- Newly renovated irrigation system for golf courses and common grounds
- Country club features 4 golf courses
- There are 3 luxurious 18 hole golf courses
- The Grand Pines is a championship 18 hole course
- The Hills and The Lakes are executive 18 hole courses
- The Highlands is a pitch and putt 9 hole course
- Driving range, putting green and two chipping greens
- Fully stocked pro shop
- Online tee time reservation system
- Extraordinary, award winning management
Country Club Amenities
- Private Country Club with 2 restaurants, bar and grill
- Two resort style swimming pools – geo-thermally heated
- Performing Arts Center
- The Lodge activity center features ball room, kitchen, library, card rooms, wifi
- Covered bocce ball and shuffle board courts
- Horseshoes courts
- Tennis Pavilion with 8 lighted tennis courts
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Arts and Crafts Center with Operating Kiln
- Billiards room with 8 professional pool tables
- More than85 Social Clubs and classes
- Fully equipped Wood Working Shop