Extraordinary Neighborhood Features
Residents of Timber Pines enjoy an extraordinary array of neighborhood features. Perhaps the most extensive neighborhood amenities of any Florida retirement community at anywhere near the price. The value of homes and villas in Timber Pines are significantly enhanced and protected because the neighborhood features are so extensive. Residents of Timber Pines own all the neighborhood features, including country club, golf courses, tennis courts, pools and open green spaces. Monthly maintenance fees cover the maintenance and improvement of the community amenities and improvements.
- Timber Pines features 3,452 single family homes and villas on 1,468 wooded acres
- Timber Pines offers active adults a world class country club with 4 golf courses
- Gated community with three entry gates with guards that operate 24/7/365
- Community has 34 miles of private paved roads, sidewalks and walking paths
- Neighborhood landscaping includes 32 scenic lakes and ponds
- Newly renovated water irrigation system for golf courses and common grounds
- Country club features 4 golf courses
- There are 3 luxurious 18 hole golf courses
- The Grand Pines is a championship 18 hole course
- The Hills and The Lakes are executive 18 hole courses
- The Highlands is a pitch and putt 9 hole course
- Driving range, putting green and two chipping greens
- Fully stocked pro shop
- Online tee time reservation system
- Extraordinary, award winning management
Country Club Amenities
- Private Country Club with 2 restaurants, bar and grill
- Two resort style swimming pools - geo-thermally heated
- Performing Arts Center
- The Lodge activity center features ball room, kitchen, library, card rooms, wifi
- Covered bocce ball and shuffle board courts
- Horseshoes courts
- Tennis Pavilion with 8 lighted tennis courts
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Arts and Crafts Center with Operating Kiln
- Billiards room with 8 professional pool tables
- More than85 Social Clubs and classes
- Fully equipped Wood Working Shop
Summary of Neighborhood Features
Timber Pines offers golf on four different courses, tennis on 8 lighted tennis courts, and swimming in 2 geo-thermally heated resort style swimming pools. You’ll also find bocce ball and shuffleboard on some of the finest courts around. We also have horseshoes, jogging, bicycling, water aerobics, exercise classes, pickleball, and nature walking on miles of community paths.
For other activities, you can join any of the more than 85 clubs or classes. Try your hand at ceramics, painting, crafts, quilting, gardening, mahjong, bridge, pinochle or euchre. Check the calendar in the monthly newsletter or in the Friday Flash weekly bulletin for all the dates and activities of over 85 clubs, classes and organizations. We’re sure you will find many opportunities for active involvement in the Timber Pines community. In fact, if you don’t see a club or class you like, just suggest your own new topic or activity of interest and start your own club.
Video Tour of Amenities
As a resident you will enjoy all of the neighborhood features knowing they are owned by the residents of Timber Pines. The golf courses, tennis courts, restaurant, lodge, performing arts center, fitness center and everything else in the community is owned and governed by its residents. There is an operating budget to manage the day to day operations and a well planned reserve fund balance to address the long term financial maintenance and improvement needs for all of the facilities.
Timber Pines has maintained a history of financial solvency and stability through careful short and long term budgetary planning practices over the years. When compared to other communities, this is an important feature that provides peace of mind to Timber Pines residents as they look to the future. The beautiful homes, scenic location and magnificent amenities all combine to make it easy to see that Country Club Living doesn’t get any better than this.
Neighborhood News And Events
55 Places Magazine has announced the 25 Best Value Retirement Communities in America. Living in a resort-style retirement community is …
As the most popular retirement state in America, Florida offers a wide range of beautiful active adult communities. Many of …