Extensive Neighborhood Amenities Enhance Value of Timber Pines Homes
Residents of Timber Pines enjoy an extensive collection of neighborhood amenities. In fact, the selection of neighborhood amenities available in Timber Pines, when weighed against home prices, makes Timber Pines a tremendous bargain and one of the most affordable retirement communities in Florida.
Timber Pines has what is likely the most extensive selection of neighborhood amenities of any Florida retirement community at anywhere near the price. Residents of Timber Pines own all the community amenities, including the country club, golf courses, tennis courts, pools and open green spaces. Thus, the value of homes in Timber Pines are significantly enhanced and protected because the neighborhood amenities are so extraordinary.
The total cost of living in Timber Pines is exceptionally low. The country club, golf courses and other neighborhood amenities in Timber Pines are fully paid for. Furthermore, the owners association has no debt. All of the neighborhood amenities are included in monthly maintenance fees, which cover the maintenance and replacement of all community amenities and improvements.
- There are 3,452 single family homes and villas on 1,468 wooded acres in Timber Pines
- Timber Pines offers active adults a world class country club with 4 golf courses
- Gated community with three fully staffed entry gates that operate 24/7/365
- Timber Pines has 34 miles of private paved roads, sidewalks and walking paths
- Neighborhood landscaping includes 32 scenic lakes and ponds
- Newly renovated irrigation system for golf courses and common grounds
- Country club features 4 golf courses
- There are 3 luxurious 18 hole golf courses
- The Grand Pines is a championship 18 hole course
- The Hills and The Lakes are executive 18 hole courses
- The Highlands is a pitch and putt 9 hole course
- Driving range, putting green and two chipping greens
- Fully stocked pro shop
- Online tee time reservation system
- Extraordinary, award winning management
Country Club Amenities
- Private Country Club with 2 restaurants, bar and grill
- Two resort style swimming pools – geo-thermally heated
- Performing Arts Center
- The Lodge activity center features ball room, kitchen, library, card rooms, wifi
- Covered bocce ball and shuffle board courts
- Horseshoes courts
- Tennis Pavilion with 8 lighted tennis courts
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Arts and Crafts Center with Operating Kiln
- Billiards room with 8 professional pool tables
- More than 85 Social Clubs and classes
- Fully equipped Wood Working Shop
Summary of Neighborhood Features
Timber Pines offers golf on four different courses, tennis on 8 lighted tennis courts, and swimming in 2 geo-thermally heated resort style swimming pools. You’ll also find bocce ball and shuffleboard on some of the finest courts around. We also have horseshoes, jogging, bicycling, water aerobics, exercise classes, pickleball, and nature walking on miles of community paths.
For other activities, you can join any of the more than 85 clubs or classes. Try your hand at ceramics, painting, crafts, quilting, gardening, mahjong, bridge, pinochle or euchre. Check the calendar in the monthly newsletter or in the Friday Flash weekly bulletin for all the dates and activities of over 85 clubs, classes and organizations. We’re sure you will find many opportunities for active involvement in the Timber Pines community. In fact, if you don’t see a club or class you like, just suggest your own new topic or activity of interest and start your own club.
Video Tour of Amenities
As a resident you will enjoy all of the neighborhood features knowing they are owned by the residents of Timber Pines. The golf courses, tennis courts, restaurant, lodge, performing arts center, fitness center and everything else in the community is owned and governed by its residents. There is an operating budget to manage the day to day operations and a well planned reserve fund balance to address the long term financial maintenance and improvement needs for all of the facilities.
The Timber Pines Community has maintained a history of financial solvency and stability through careful short and long term budgetary planning practices over the years. When compared to other Florida retirement communities, this is an important feature that provides peace of mind to Timber Pines residents as they look to the future. The beautiful homes, scenic location and magnificent community amenities all combine to make it easy to see that country club living doesn’t get any better than this.